The registration fee for participants includes:
- picking up at the Novosibirsk airport and seeing off;
- welcome party;
- program, abstract book and other conference materials;
- coffee breaks;
- closing ceremony (cold table reception); and
- culture program (excursions to Geological Museum, Picture Gallery, and bus tour of Novosibirsk).
Registration fee (in cash) is paid in Novosibirsk when registering for the Conference. Each participant will receive the receipt
The fee rate for the CONFERENCE“BIODIVERSITY AND DYNAMICS OF ECOSYSTEMS IN NORTH EURASIA”( August 21—26, 2000) is the following:
- US $350 for scientific participants;
- US $450 for commercial participants;
- US $225 for accompanying persons.