program and Organizing Committees have honor to announce the traditional biennial-The Fourth International Conference on Bioinformatics of Genome Regulation and Structure (BGRS’2004)-to be held July 25-30, 2004, in Akademgorodok, Novosibirsk, Russia.
Do put it in your diaries please!
BGRS’2004 is a multidisciplinary conference and we are pleased to invite scientists with an interest in bioinformatics, mathematical, theoretical or computational biology to attend the meeting.
Its scope includes the development and application of advanced methods of computational and theorertical analysis for structure-function genome organization, proteomics, evolutionary and system biology. The event addresses the latest research in these fields, and will be a great opportunity for attendees to showcase their works.
BGRS’2004 provides a general forum for disseminating and facilitating the latest developments in bioinformatics in molecular biology, and we also invite scientists participating in experimental research and using theoretical and/or computational methods in their practice and/or researchers supported by INTAS grants to come. We will be delighted to see industry representatives from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies as BGRS’2004 conferees, too.
We would be very grateful if you could spread this information among your colleagues who also could be interested in attending the Conference.
We do hope that you will be able to participate in the Conference, and try our best for your visit to be pleasant and fruitful.
Looking forward to see you in Novosibirsk,
- March 30, 2004: Four-page abstracts due
- May 01, 2004: Acceptance/rejection notifications sent out and the abstracts are included into the program
- June 15, 2004: Registration of participants at the site of the Conference TO THE ATTENTION OF AUTHORS:The program Committee calls for extended abstracts complying with the main direction of the Conference BGRS’2004, namely
(1) Reporting results of computer and theoretical analysis in the field of the structure-function organization of genomes, proteomics, and other problems of bioinformatics and
(2) Describing results of experimental studies of genomes accompanied by theoretical and/or computer analysis of the data obtained.
According to the program Committee decision, the deadline for submission of extended abstracts is postponed till April 12, 2004.
Notifications of abstracts acceptance/rejection and scheduling in the Conference program (pdf) will be sent out till May 20, 2004.