- 11.06.2010 New in the “Registration fee“
- 04.06.2010 The program of the young scientists school is available!
- 23.05.2010 Guidelines for oral and poster presentations are presented in the section “Scientific Program“
- 18.05.2010 We are glad to inform you that process of abstracts selection is finished!If you don’t have received the official letter of the Organizing Committee but your abstract is presented at site it means that your abstract was selected for poster presentation or computer demonstration.The preliminary conference program is announced as active hyperlink here.
- 12.05.2010 Notification of acceptance of abstracts will be sent out on the next week
- 29.03.2010 New in the “Young scientists school“
- 23.03.2010 Preliminary Conference Program in the “Scientific Program“
- 20.03.2010 The number of registrants for the conference has exceeded 300
- 14.03.2010 The number of registrants for the conference has exceeded 200
- 26.02.2010 Deadline for abstract submission is extended to March 15. After March 15 abstracts will not be accepted.
- 26.02.2010 The number of registrants for the conference has exceeded 100
- 10.02.2010 Travel support.The German participants can contact / apply direct at the DAAD or the International Bureau of the BMBF for financial support.
Contact Persons at International Bureau of the BMBF:
- 08.02.2010 Dear Participants! If you need visa in Russia, please,send information to Galina N. Kiseleva (firstname.lastname@example.org) until April,1
- 22.01.2010. New information in “Contacts”.
- 16.12.2009. Online Registration is opened.
- 10.12.2009. New Conference web-site is created.