Save the date for V Interdisciplinary Conference “Diabetes-2023: from Monitoring to Management” that will be held on 19-20 of April, 2023 in Novosibirsk, Russia.
Conference organizers: Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Research Institute of Clinical and Experimental Lymphology — branch of the Federal Research Center Institute of Cytology and Genetics SB RAS (RICEL — branch of ICG SB RAS), Novosibirsk State Medical University, Novosibirsk State University, Ministry of Health of the Novosibirsk Region, Novosibirsk Branch of the Russian Association of Endocrinologists.
Conference will include state-of-the-art lectures, panel discussions, symposiums, oral and poster reports.
Format: online and offline.
Topics of the Conference:
- Digital Technology in Diabetes
- Personalized Diabetology
- Epidemiology of Diabetes and Its Complications in Different Populations
- Mechanisms of Diabetes and Its Complications
- New Technology in Glucose Monitoring and Glucose Variability Assessment
- Insulin Therapy: 100 Years of Clinical Use
- Algorithms of Antihyperglycemic Therapy
- Innovations in Diagnostics and Treatment of Diabetic Complications and Associated Diseases
- High-tech Technologies in Diabetes
- Diabetes and COVID-19
- Obesity, Diabetes, and Metabolic Surgery.
Conference website: https://conf.icgbio.ru/diabetes2023
Abstract submission deadline: April 1, 2023
Tel: +7 (383) 363-49-40