- 06/19/2021 – Abstracts of the the PlantGen2021
- 06/12/2021 – 63 presentations of poster reports are posted on the website (“Posters” page). We invite you to view and comment!
- 06/09/2021 – We draw the attention of the participants with reports! The proportion of your presentation slides should be 16:9 !
- 06/07/2021 – On the web page “Travel information” there is a list of flights that will be met at Tolmachev airport by the bus of the Organizing Committee
- 05/31/2021 – information on how to get from the Airport or Main Railway Station to Akademgorodok is available in the section “Travel information“
- 05/22/2021 — the sections with the interactive poster session «Posters» is posted on the website, as well as the form for submitting posters and requirements for posters. Acceptance of posters is started, please send. The deadline for accepting posters and short video reports is June 7!
- 05/21/2021 – Dear participants, please note that the time indicated in the program is local (Novosibirsk). It corresponds to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT) as + 7 hours (the difference with Moscow is +4 hours).
- 05/19/2021 – the detailed conference program is posted on the website.
- 04/20/2021 – we draw the attention of the participants that the conference sessions will be held from 14th to 17th June, the 18th is the day of departure of the participants (conference schedule).
- 04/16/2021 – section “Participants” with a list of conference participants is posted on the website.
The Federal Research Center Institute of Cytology and Genetics, Siberian Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences (ICG SB RAS) invites to take part in the 6th INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE “PLANT GENETICS, GENOMICS, BIOINFORMATICS AND BIOTECHNOLOGY” (PlantGen2021), 14-18 June 2021 Novosibirsk, Russia
The Conference will present the results of the latest research in the field of plant genetics, genomics, bioinformatics and biotechnology. We plan to discuss promising areas of research (including collaborative researches) in basic and applied aspects of the plant genome research.
Leading scientists in plant genetics, genomics, bioinformatics and biotechnology will be invited for plenary presentations.
Conference will include the following sections:
(1) Genetics of development and stress tolerance.
(2) Evolutionary and functional genomics.
(3) Plant biotechnology in the post-genome era.
(4) Bioinformatics, plant systems biology and digital phenotyping.
(5) Industrial biotechnology.
The working languages of the conference are English and Russian.
The conference will be held both in person and on-line via Zoom.
The duration of the conference via Zoom, Moscow time, 10-00 am to 4-00 pm.
Opening online registration and abstract submission – January 25, 2021.
Deadline for abstract submission – Marth 26, 2021.
Notification of acceptance – April 1, 2021.
Deadline for registration fee payment – May 20, 2021.
Arrival of the participants – June 13, 2021.
Conference sessions – June 14-17, 2021.
Post-conference Altai tour – June 18 – June 21, 2021.
PlantGen2021 Organizing Committee